31 Jul Train-the-Trainers week in ROMANIA
Romanian partners INCDTP and ASTRICONE are organizing the Train-the-Trainers week in Romania during 3-7 August 2020, online sharing the Profile and Qualification for the Clothing Technician, developed by the CosTUmE project’s European partnership.
VET experts from north and south part of Romania are already enrolled for the training session that will include theoretical aspects, videos, interactive discussions, Q&A, assignments, comments/proposals and feedback.
The training session structure is the following:
- General framework for the Clothing Technician Profile
- Clothing Technician Profile and Qualification: Training method and Assessment method + Training Framework + Introduction to the Technological Training framework
- A European Profile and Qualification; Relationships within the competence units and among all the competence units
- Exploitation of the competence units (CU1 to CU6)
- Exploitation of the competence units (CU7 to CU9)
By the end of the training, the participants will receive a training certificate acknowledged by the CosTUmE project’s European partnership.